Laser Metal Marking Machine Parameter
|Minimum line width
|Laser modulation frequency
|Output laser power
Fiber Marking Laser Machine Features
The machine has a small focusing spot and good laser beam quality. The incision is narrow and tight, and the heat-affected zone is small. This fiber laser marking machine requires no manual operation and has fast cutting speed, high efficiency, and high precision. It is non-contact processing, has no consumables, and has low use and maintenance costs. So its application is very wide.
- If it is only used for ring marking, you can choose a 50mm rotation axis to mark the inner or outer ring. You can choose 30w if you want deep engraving on the ring or 20w if it’s just plain marking.
- The pigeon ring’s jig can be used simultaneously on the rotating shaft, which is used for batch processing of the pigeon ring.
Laser Metal Engraving Machine Advantages
- Use the computer to control, so that it is easy to change the content of the mark, so that the processing becomes very flexible.
- The jewelry is marked by laser marking machine, which is very fine and can meet the needs of modern high-speed production and high quality.
- The use of laser marking jewelry does not need consumables, no pollution. Here are some typical applications of laser marking machine in the jewelry industry, especially in silver, gold, platinum, platinum bracelets, rings, earrings and other engraving, logo and serial number marking.
Laser Marking Machine Plus Rotary Axis
Laser Marking Machine Plus Pen Disc Tooling
Laser Marking Machine Plus Gold And Silver Tooling
Mark The Outer Ring
30w Machine Ring Deep Engraving
Laser Marker Machine Applications
- The fiber laser marking machine can be used for marking and carving in the jewelry industry.
- For the personalized customization industry, such as marking photos and text on nameplates.
- Almost all metals, such as brass, stainless steel, carbon steel, etc., can be marked.
- For non-metallic materials, there are many varieties and large differences.
- Making a sample comparison and confirming is recommended. Black plastic usually works better with a narrow pulse width.