Portable Laser Welding Machine Details
More Details Show
Hnadheld Fiber Laser Welder Parameters
|Fiber length||10M/Maximum 15M|
|Operating Mode||Continuous Welding|
|Operating System||Handheld Welding System|
|Cooling water chiller||Industrial chiller|
|Working environment temperature range||15-35℃|
|Humidity range Operating environment||< 70% non-condensing|
|Welding gap requirements||≤0.5mm|
|Working voltage||380V/3P for 3000W|
Features And Comparison Of Handheld Laser Welding Machines
- Handheld laser welding. The whole set of equipment is highly functional and meets ergonomic design. The equipment is suitable for various working environment scenarios. It features proprietary laser safe operation guards. The operation of the equipment is easy to learn and quick to use, saving labor costs.
- Comparison of handheld laser welding machine and argon arc welding machine:
*The labor cost of argon arc welding is high, and argon arc welding requires mature welders;
The labor cost of hand-held laser welding is low, and the hand-held welding machine is easy to learn, and ordinary operators can get started in half a day.
*Argon arc welding machines require mature welders, but the personnel are highly mobile and difficult to manage;
Hand-held welders are easier to recruit and manage because they do not require high skills on the welders themselves.
- Integrated cabinet. The machine is a handheld mode of operation. The machine is equipped with a special welding nozzle, which can weld any part of the workpiece at any angle. The handheld laser welding machine can match a variety of laser sources. It is also suitable for various process requirements. The welding seam of the product is beautiful, no welding scar, no discoloration, no need for subsequent grinding. The product is welded firmly, and the strength of the weld seam reaches or even exceeds that of the material itself. The machine can realize tailor welding, stitch welding, internal and external fillet welding, arc welding, irregular shape welding and so on.
- Comparison with other welding.
|Compare items||Traditional welding||YAG laser welding||Hantencnc new generation|
laser welding machine
|Heat input to workpiece||very high||Low||Low|
|Deformation of workpiece, undercut||Big||small||small|
|Bonding strength to female edge||Generally||Good||Very good|
|Follow-up||Polished||No sanding, or very little sanding||No sanding, or very little sanding|
|Welding speed||Generally||More than 2 times that of argon arc welding||More than 2 times that of argon arc welding|
|Weld spot||Large welding spot||Fine welding spot, adjustable spot||Fine welding spot, adjustable spot|
|Applicable materials||Stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized sheet||Stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized sheet||Stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized sheet|
|Consumables||Lots of consumables||less consumables||less consumables|
|Difficulty of operation||Complex||Generally||Simple|
|Environmental impact||Not environmentally friendly||Environmental Protection||Environmental Protection|
|Welding tolerance||Good||Not good||Good|
|Spot width adjustable||none||none||Have|
|Welding quality comparison||Difference||Generally||Very good|
|Beautiful||Unsightly and expensive to polish||Smooth and beautiful, low grinding cost||Smooth and beautiful, low cost|
|Perforation||Easy to pierce||Non-perforated, energy adjustable||Non-perforated, energy adjustable|
|Protective gas||Argon gas required||Argon gas required||Argon gas required|
|Precision of machining||Generally||Precision||Precision|
|Addition time sum||Time consuming||Short time||Short time-consuming, ratio 1:5|
Advantages of HanTenCNC Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Some customers not only need to clean the parts, but also need to weld, and some metals are broken. We launched a three-in-one laser head that integrates cleaning, welding and cutting. It is based on cleaning, adding welding and cutting functions. One machine with three functions can reduce more purchasing costs for users. (Welding and cutting use the same laser head. Only the operator needs to change the nozzle. For example, cleaning needs to be replaced with a cleaning head, and the handle remains the same, as shown in the figure below)
How to Choose Single Pendulum and Double Pendulum?
- The maximum laser welding seam of single pendulum is 4mm, and the maximum laser welding seam of double pendulum is 5mm.
- Double pendulum is used for materials over 3mm, the triangle mode is used with the wire feeder, and the semicircle mode is used to weld aluminum.