Laser Cleaning Machine Display
Laser Cleaning Machine Parameters
|Supply voltage||Single phase220V± 10% 、50/60Hz AC|
|Working environment humidity||≤80%|
|Average laser power||≥200W|
|Laser Working Mode||Pulse|
|Power regulation range (%)||0- 100( Gradient Adjustable)|
|Repeat frequency (kHz)||1-3000 (Gradient Adjustable )|
|Cooling mode||Air cooling|
Cleaning Head Parameters
|Cleaning mode||8 types|
|Scanning frequency||The maximum is not less than 300Hz|
|Field mirror focal length|
|210mm ( Optional 160mm/254mm/330mm/420mm)|
|Depth of focus||About 5 mm|
|Machine size (Length,|
width and height)
|Size after packing (Length,|
width and height)
|Machine Weight||About 30Kg|
|Weight after packing||About 50Kg|
|Cleaning head weight||＜0.75Kg|
|Mode of operation||Handheld|
Pulse Laser Cleaning Machine Details
HANTENCNC Pulse Laser Cleaning Machine. Trolley case design, with universal wheels, easy to move. Hand-held cleaning head, weight < 0.75Kg, in line with ergonomic design, it is not easy to feel tired after working for a long time. The overall size (length, width and height) of this laser cleaning machine is about 617mm*469mm*291mm. The weight of the whole machine is about 30Kg. Small size, easy to carry.
The operation interface provides 8 cleaning modes: straight line mode, rectangle 1 mode, rectangle 2 mode, circular mode, sine mode, spiral mode, free mode and circular ring.
Language mode, currently supports Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, German, Korean, French and other 9 kinds.
Features of Laser Cleaning Equipment
- HANTENCNC laser cleaning machine belongs to non-contact cleaning. No damage to the part matrix during the cleaning process;
- Accurate cleaning can be achieved. The position and size during cleaning can be selectively cleaned;
- No chemical cleaning fluid is required during the cleaning process. No pollution, no consumables. It is a safe and environmentally friendly cleaning method;
- The machine is easy to operate and easy to use;
Ergonomic design. The labor intensity of operation is greatly reduced;
- The laser cleaning machine has high efficiency, saves time and reduces labor costs;
- HANTENCNC laser cleaning system is stable. Almost no maintenance is required;
- The machine is designed with ventilation holes. It can dissipate heat better during work.
Advantages of Laser Cleaning Machine Compared to Traditional Cleaning
Traditional cleaning methods include mechanical cleaning, chemical cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning, etc. Although these methods are widely used. But under the requirements of cleaning intensity and environmental protection. There are certain restrictions. For example: mechanical cleaning method cannot meet the cleaning requirements. Chemical cleaning can lead to environmental pollution. Does not meet environmental protection requirements. Ultrasound is also powerless to submicron dirt particles.
Laser cleaning compared to traditional cleaning. Laser cleaning is safer and more environmentally friendly. The substrate will not be damaged during cleaning. Fine and precise, the cleaning size can be adjusted for fixed-point cleaning. The laser cleaning machine is easy to install and operate. The corners of the seams can also be cleaned. The cleaning efficiency is higher.