3 in 1 Laser Machine Details
3-in-1 Laser Welding Machine Parameters
|Fiber length||10M/Maximum 15M|
|Operating Mode||Continuous Welding|
|Operating System||Handheld Welding System|
|Cooling water chiller||Industrial chiller|
|Working environment temperature range||15-35℃|
|Humidity range Operating environment||< 70% non-condensing|
|Welding gap requirements||≤0.5mm|
|Working voltage||380V/3P for 3000W|
More Details Show
Comparison Of Handheld Laser Welding Machines
Comparison of Handheld Laser Welder And Argon Arc Welder
- The labor cost of argon arc welding is high, and argon arc welding requires mature welders.
- The labor cost of handheld laser welding is low. The machine is easy to learn, and ordinary operators can get started in half a day.
- Argon arc welding machines require mature welders. But the personnel are highly mobile and difficult to manage.
- Handheld welders are easier to recruit and manage because they do not require high skills from the welders themselves.
Comparison With Other Welding
|Compare items||Traditional welding||YAG laser welding||Hantencnc new generation|
laser welding machine
|Heat input to workpiece||very high||Low||Low|
|Deformation of workpiece, undercut||Big||small||small|
|Bonding strength to female edge||Generally||Good||Very good|
|Follow-up||Polished||No sanding, or very little sanding||No sanding, or very little sanding|
|Welding speed||Generally||More than 2 times that of argon arc welding||More than 2 times that of argon arc welding|
|Weld spot||Large welding spot||Fine welding spot, adjustable spot||Fine welding spot, adjustable spot|
|Applicable materials||Stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized sheet||Stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized sheet||Stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized sheet|
|Consumables||Lots of consumables||less consumables||less consumables|
|Difficulty of operation||Complex||Generally||Simple|
|Environmental impact||Not environmentally friendly||Environmental Protection||Environmental Protection|
|Welding tolerance||Good||Not good||Good|
|Spot width adjustable||none||none||Have|
|Welding quality comparison||Difference||Generally||Very good|
|Beautiful||Unsightly and expensive to polish||Smooth and beautiful, low grinding cost||Smooth and beautiful, low cost|
|Perforation||Easy to pierce||Non-perforated, energy adjustable||Non-perforated, energy adjustable|
|Protective gas||Argon gas required||Argon gas required||Argon gas required|
|Precision of machining||Generally||Precision||Precision|
|Addition time sum||Time consuming||Short time||Short time-consuming, ratio 1:5|
How to Choose Single Pendulum And Double Pendulum?
- The maximum laser welding seam of the single pendulum is 4mm. The maximum laser welding seam of the double pendulum is 5mm.
- A double pendulum is used for materials over 3mm. The triangle mode is used with the wire feeder, and the semicircle mode welds aluminum.