CO2 Laser Marking Machine Display
|Maximum laser power||30W/40W/60W|
|Minimum line width||0.01mm|
|Cooling system||Air cooling|
The CO2 metal tube flying laser marking machine uses a CO2 laser with a laser wavelength of 10.6 microns. It belongs to far-infrared laser, which has high penetrating power and processing efficiency. The laser beam is focused to an extremely small spot by an optical system. Generate high-temperature and high-energy-density light spots, thereby evaporating, oxidizing or melting substances on the surface of metal materials to form permanent marks or cutting lines.
CO2 flying laser marking machine can engrave and mark large format objects. In this technique, a laser fires continuously, focusing the beam to a fixed focal length. By controlling the lens or galvanometer to change the direction and position of the laser beam, the marking on the surface of the workpiece is completed.
CO2 Laser Marking Machine Advantages
- High precision: CO2 laser marking machine uses laser beam for marking with high precision. It can achieve very fine marks, the smallest can reach 0.01mm.
- High speed: The marking speed of CO2 laser marking machine is fast, usually up to hundreds of characters/second. Much higher than the traditional marking method.
- No contact: CO2 laser marking machine uses laser beam to mark without touching the processed object. Reduces the risk of damage to the workpiece.
- High reliability: CO2 laser marking machine has the characteristics of long life, high reliability and low maintenance cost. It can be adapted to different industrial application scenarios.
- Wide range of applications: CO2 laser marking machines can mark many materials. Such as paper, leather, wood, rubber, plastic, ceramic, glass, acrylic, metal and so on. It can meet the needs of different industries.
- Large-format marking: CO2 flying laser marking machine can customize the marking format, the maximum can be marked 300mm*300mm