Continuous Laser Cleaning Machine Display
Laser Metal Cleaning Machine Parameters
|Supply voltage||Single-phase 220V+10%, 50/60Hz AC|
|System power consumption||Less than 120W|
|working environment humidity||<80%|
|Withstand average laser power||≤2000W|
|Light transmission rate||>98%|
|Laser power regulation||10%-100% continuous gradual change adjustable|
|Laser pulse frequency regulation||lkHz-4000kHz continuous gradient adjustable (support customization)|
|Laser pulse width adjustment function||Support|
|Focal length||Optional F500/F600/F800|
|Cleaning head and vibrating mirror, field lens parameters|
|Cleaning head weight||<1.4Kg (without OBH)|
|Maximum scanning range (length*width)||400*150mm|
|Maximum scanning speed||30m/s|
|Vibration lens material||Quartz|
|Focusing mirror material||Quartz|
|Screen size||Standard 7 inches (4.3 inches optional) + 2.8 inches front.|
|Cable length||Standard 10 meters|
Lightweight Cleaning Head
- Straight gun design — It has good accessibility and compound ergonomics. It can clean all kinds of complex structural parts.
- Lightweight design — The weight of the cleaning head is less than 1.4 kg (excluding QBH). It is small, portable, and more conducive to long-term handheld operation. Even small, light-heavy robots can be perfectly integrated.
- Dust-proof sealing design — The external optical path is designed independently and modularly. It can effectively prevent dust and other pollutants generated by cleaning from entering the optical path and cleaning the head to cause performance damage or damage.
- The front end of the cleaning head is designed to blow dust. So it can increase the service life of protective lenses.
- Anti-interference design — The cleaning head’s anti-interference ability is improved through digital signal strengthening, signal line shielding layer, vibrating mirror coating, and metal shielding shell design. It is guaranteed that the stability of the light output will not be disturbed when robots and vacuum cleaners are integrated.
- Automatic/handheld universal operation design — The upper cleaning head can be controlled to trigger the laser switch through the handle switch. Also available via the automation control interface. A robot or CNC controls the laser switch. In operation, manipulator clamping can be realized through the automatic installation module. Hand-held operation is also possible, with less than 1 minute switching time.
Provides 8 cleaning modes. Meet the needs of various application scenarios.
- Straight line pattern
- Rectangular II pattern
- Circular pattern
- Sine mode
- Spiral pattern
- Free Roam mode
- Ring pattern
Set the system language mode, currently supports 9 languages. The required language can also be customized according to the needs. Chinese, English, Traditional, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, German, Korean, French.